ABOUT THE QATAR FOUNDATION HEADQUARTERS: QFHQ is an outstanding building set in the heart of Education City. This signature building, designed by Rem Koolhaas, will be a world-class and internationally renowned building.
The height of the building will allow uninterrupted panoramic views of the Education City Campus, availing of the diverse and magnificent surroundings. The QFHQ building has the most prominent position in Education City and it endeavors to provide a modern, attractive and comfortable work environment.
- The facility will accommodate over 500 Qatar Foundation employees.
- The Building is conceived as a generic ‘cube’ standing approximately 57 meters tall (1 Basement + 13 floors).
- QFHQ has three main volumes: The Executive Tower, the Staff Tower, and Her Highness’s Sheikha Moza bint Nasser Chairperson of Qatar Foundation, and her entire support team.
- These areas are situated around a central outdoor atrium protected from the sun and linked by a system of sky bridges.
- The building has meeting rooms, auditorium and lecture facilities.
- The car park, which holds approximately 500 parking spots.
We provided Project and Construction Management Consultancy for this project, realizing our Client’s vision to develop a modern headquarters with a comfortable working environment.