- Direct the outside sales effort for new contracts in alignment with strategic plan by assigned territory, sector, services orientation and locations as may be assigned and/or modified as required by BDD.
- Provide solutions and tactical sales methodologies that can be converted into opportunities in line with ASTAD’s business development and bid strategies.
Industry Networking andIntelligence:
- Network with new and existing clients to research the market trends across sectors and identify new opportunities.
- Work with Account Managers to support existing client relationships.
- Cultivate relationships with potential partners to pursue business expansion initiatives.
- Manage the development of identified opportunities for revenue growth from existing clients and/or diversification opportunities.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all Clients and maintain the highest standards of business ethics. Communicate effectively internally and externally.
Desired Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in Sales Management is desirable.
- Good knowledge of the relevant infrastructure development markets.
- 5 to 7 years' experience in a similar work environment
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.